Acne Control Moisturizer, 4 fl oz (118 ml), Clean & Clear, Advantage
- Salicylic Acid Acne Medication
- Helps Treat and Prevent Acne
- Leaves Skin Feeling Soft and Smooth
- Johnson & Johnson
A light, non-greasy moisturizer that really works to moisturize skin leaving it feeling soft and smooth while treating and helping to prevent breakouts. Daily use will help diminish the number of breakouts that occur and protect skin from dryness.
For the treatment of acne.
- Cleanse skin thoroughly before applying this product
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor.
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
Salicylic Acid (0.5%)
Inactive ingredients: Water, C12-15 alkyl benzoate, emulsifying wax NF, dimethicone, PPG-10 cetyl ether, C12-15 alkyl lactate, methyl gluceth-20, cetearyl alcohol, glycine soja (soybean) seed extract, phenyl trimethicone, steareth-21, isoceteth-20, polyacrylamide, phenoxyethanol, cetyl lactate, ethylene / acrylic acid copolymer, glycerin, cocamidopropyl PG-dimomium chloride phosphate, fragrance, C13-14 isoparaffin, cetearyl glucoside, laureth-7, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate, benzalkonium chloride, disodium EDTA, propylene glycol, butylene glycol, capryloyl glycine, sarcosine, cinnamonium zeylanicum bark extract, cedrus atlantica bark extract, portulaca oleracea extract.
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- If eye contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Protect from excessive heat (40ºC / 104ºF)
Sunburn alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.