All-Purpose Seasoning, 100g, Frontier Natural Products,
Repackaged from bulk
You’ll never miss the salt with All-Purpose Seasoning on hand. Use it to transform any savoury dish from ordinary to delectable–while cooking or at the table.
Onion, parsley, basil, lemon peel, thyme, garlic, celery, red bell pepper, citric acid, freeze—dried whole lemon powder.
Not sure what spice goes with tonight’s dinner vegetable? Too busy to measure bits of this and that spice for your stir fry or casserole? All-Purpose Seasoning is the solution. No one spice overwhelms this salt-free blend of balanced flavours, developed to complement any savoury dish.
Rub or sprinkle on meats and poultry, fish, seafood, or tofu before or after cooking
- Add to soups, stews, and gravies.
- Use to enliven everyday casseroles.
- Sprinkle on devilled eggs, salads (green and side alike), and baked potatoes with shredded cheese, veggies, and sour cream.
- Mix into beef or veggie burger recipes, meatloaf and bean or nut loaf.
- Add to coatings for breading meats, fish, veggies, and soy products.
- Use to top focaccia bread before baking
- Add to oil and vinegar for an instant dressing
- Combine with soy sauce, olive oil and balsamic vinegar for a rich marinade.
- Stir into a cream base (like mayo and sour cream) for an instant dip.
- Keep a shaker full at the table for those who want added spice or who are trying to eliminate or cut back their salt intake.
- Blend one tablespoon All-Purpose Seasoning with softened butter or margarine for a delicious flavoured butter. Serve with bread or on steamed vegetables or fish.