Aloe Vera Juice, Organic, Inner Fillet, Preservative Free
The aloe vera plant contains over 200 biologically active components. For over 40 years, Lily of the Desert has been the leader through its technology and innovation of providing the most efficacious and scientifically validated aloe vera products on the market.
- Certified Organic
- Preservative Free
- A Dietary Supplement
- Enhanced with Polysaccharide-Rich Aloesorb
- USDA Organic
- Certified Aloe Content & Purity in this Product – International Aloe Science Council
- Certified Organic by OneCert
- Kosher Pareve
- Retaining the Quality that Nature Created
Lily of the Desert Aloe Vera Benefits
- Helps Support a Healthy Digestive System
- Helps Sustain and Promote Healthy Regularity
- Supports Normal Muscle and Joint Function
- Preservative Free
- USDA Certified Organic
Naturally occurring high molecular weight aloe vera polysaccharides are isolated and then used to enhance the bio-availability of our regular strength aloe vera juice through a patent-pending process.
Recent Clinical Studies of Lily of the Desert Products with Aloesorb demonstrated improved wellness benefits in healthy individuals such as:
- Improved absorption of nutrients
- Supported healthy immune system
- Enhanced antioxidant support
- Reduced toxic nitrate levels
Refrigerate after opening
Upon opening, refrigerate immediately. Drink 1-2 ounces per serving, up to 8 ounces daily. Can be taken any time of day, with or without food, mixed with any cool drink. For digestive health, take serving a half hour before eating meals. Recommended to consume within 45-60 days after opening.
Citric acid (pH stabilizer)
For consumer safety, aloin content is filtered to less than 1 ppm.
Important Consumer Notice:
This product is a natural product; therefore, the color may change slightly due to seasonal variations without affecting purity, efficacy or quality.
Serving Size: 2 fl oz (59 ml)
Servings Per Container: 8
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value*
Certified Organic Aloe Vera Fillet Juice
Certified Organic Polysaccharide Rich Aloesorb
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not Established.