Arnica Montana, 30X, 250 Tablets, Hyland’s
- Homeopathic Medicine
- Bruising & Muscle Soreness
Made according to the Homoeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United State since 1903.
Injuries from falls, blows by blunt objects.
- Bruising, injuries, bleeding from injuries.
- Helpful even in old injuries.
- Soreness from overexertion from work or sports; helps ‘shinsplint’ pain.
- Soreness after childbirth; good for the infant’s birth trauma as well.
- Always after dental surgery, extractions.
- Complains that bed is too hard, wants to go home, says there is nothing wrong.
Adults: Dissolve 4 tablets under tongue 4 times a day.
Children: 2 tablets as above.
In a base of arnica gum and lactose N.F.
Do not use if cap band is missing or broken. If you are pregnant or nursing, consult a licensed health care professional before using this product. If symptoms persist for 7 days or worsen, contact a licensed practitioner. Keep this and all medicines out of the reach of children.
To be used according to label indications and/or standard homeopathic indications.