Baby, Healing Cream, 3 In 1 Diaper Rash Cream, 3.5 oz (99 g), Aquaphor
Price reduced due to Expiry date of Nov 2018. Product still good for many months.
- Cleans off Easily
- Paraben & Fragrance Free
- 15% Zinc Oxide Skin Protectant
- Pediatrician Recommended Brand
- Gentle On & Cleans off Easily
- 96% – is gentle on baby’s skin.
- 95% – provides protection all night long.
- 95% – product spreads easily.
- Helps treat and prevent diaper rash.
- Protects chafed skin associated with diaper rash and helps protect from wetness.
*In a study with 165 babies.
- Change wet and soiled diapers promptly.
- Cleanse the diaper area, and allow to dry.
- Apply cream liberally as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged.
Zinc Oxide 15.0%
Inactive ingredients: Mineral oil, glycerin, ceresin, polyglyceryl-4 diisostearate/polyhydroxystearate/sebacate, magnesium stearate, panthenol, water.
For external use only.
When using this product:
- Avoid contact with eyes.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Condition worsens.
- Symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Store below 86°F (30ºC).