Baby, Healing Ointment, 3 oz (85 g), Aquaphor
Price reduced due to Expiry date of Dec 2018. Product still good for many months.
- Advanced Therapy
- For Dry, Chapped or Irritated Skin
- Relieves Diaper Rash Within 6 Hours
- Skin Protectant
- Pediatrician Recommended
- Quality Tested – Good Housekeeping
- Temporarily protects minor: cuts, scrapes, burns
- Temporarily protects and helps relieve chapped or cracked skin and lips
- Helps protect from the drying effects of wind and cold weather
- Helps treat and prevent diaper rash
- Protects chafed skin associated with diaper rash and helps protect from wetness
- Apply as needed
- For diaper rash, change wet and soiled diapers promptly, cleanse the diaper area, and allow to dry. Apply ointment liberally as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged.
Skin protectant (ointment)
Treatment or prevention of diaper rash
Mineral oil, ceresin, lanolin alcohol, panthenol, glycerin, bisabolol
For external use only
When using this product
- Do not get into eyes
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Condition worsens
- symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Do not use on
- Deep or puncture wounds
- Animal bites
- Serious burns
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.