Baby, Teething Gel, 0.5 oz (14.7 ml), Hyland’s
Price reduced, being discontinued. Homeopathic product – NO Expiry
- Natural Relief
- Fast Relief of Pain and Irritability from Teething
- No Benzocaine, Artificial Flavors, Dyes or Parabens
- A Friend of Your Family Since 1903
Temporarily relieves symptoms of pain, simple restlessness and wakeful irritability due to cutting teeth. Helps reduce redness and inflammation of gums.
Wash hands and apply 1/4″ ribbon to finger and rub carefully onto child’s gums every 15 minutes as necessary.
Please note: If your baby has been crying or upset, your baby may fall asleep after using this product because the pain has been relieved and your child can rest.
Calcarea Phosphorica 12X HPUS
Chamomilla 6X HPUS
Coffea Cruda 6X HPUS
Belladonna 6X HPUS (0.0000003% alkaloids, calculated)
“HPUS” indicates the active ingredients are in the official Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
redness and inflammation
Inactive Ingredients: Citric acid USP, hydroxyethylcellulose N.F., potassium sorbate N.F., purified water USP, sodium benzoate N.F., sorbic acid N.F., vegetable glycerine USP.
Do not use
- more often than directed
- for more than 7 days in a row unless directed by doctor or dentist
- if your child has known allergy to any ingredient in this product
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- symptoms do not improve in 7 days
- swelling, rash or fever develops
- irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens
If pregnant or nursing, ask a doctor before use
Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, contact a medical professional or a poison control center immediately.
Do not use if tube is broken or missing.
In case of emergency, contact a medical professional or poison control immediately. Hyland’s may also be contacted for emergency information about our products 24 hours a day, 7 days per week at (800) 624-9659.