Baby Teething + Tooth Support, 135 Quick Dissolving Tablets, Similasan
Product Expiry October 2018
- Formulated with Natural Active Ingredients
- Relieves Pain & Supports Development of Healthy Teeth
- With Chamomile & Triple Calcium Blend
- No Benzocaine, Dyes, or Preservatives
- Based on Original Swiss Formula
- Feel Good About Feeling Better
According to homeopathic principles, the active ingredients in this product:
- Temporarily relieve restlessness & irritability due to painful gums
- Support dental development
Similasan Baby Teething + Tooth Support is the teething remedy with Triple Calcium Blend that also supports the development of healthy teeth. All without harsh chemicals.
Formulated with natural active Chamomile, and Triple Calcium Blend.
For over 30 years our Original Swiss Products have been providing families with remedies they can trust.
Dissolve 1 tablet on tongue up to every 15 minutes for up to 12 doses per day.
Calcarea carbonica 12X
pain, difficult dentition
Calcarea fluorica 12X
supports dental development
Calcarea phosphorica 12X
supports dental development, pain, slow dentition
swelling, irritability, restlessness, sleeplessness, red cheek/face
Ferrum phosphoricum 12X
Podophyllum peltatum 12X
drooling, chewing on things, irritability, fussiness or restlessness
Active ingredients are manufactured according to homeopathic principles.
Inactive Ingredients: Kollidon CL, mannitol, sodium stearyl fumarate
- No artificial flavors, dyes, sweeteners, parabens, or preservatives
- Initial exacerbation of symptoms may occur.
- Do not use this product for more than 7 days unless directed by a dentist or doctor. If sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days; if irritation, pain, or redness persists or worsens; or if swelling, rash, or fever develops, see your dentist or doctor promptly.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage.
- As with all medications, it is important to ensure that your child’s medical professional is aware of the use of this product.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, contact a medical professional or a poison control center immediately.
Do not use if tamper evident seal beneath cap is broken or missing.