Bamboo Hand Sanitizing Wipes, Alcohol-Free, Fragrance Free, 60 Individually Packaged Wipes, Nature’s Baby Organics
- 99% Purified Water
- Softer & More Absorbent
- Naturally Antimicrobial and Sustainable
- No Chlorine Phthalates, Parabens, or Sulfates
- Moisturizing and Hypo-Allergenic
- Kills 99.9% of Most Common Harmful Germs & Bacteria
- 5.91 in x 7.09 in (15 cm x 18 cm)
- Organic Trade Association Member
Why we choose to use bamboo
- Bamboo is softer & more absorbent than cotton
- Bamboo helps prevent deforestation
- Bamboo needs 50% less energy to maintain
- Bamboo does not need pesticides & herbicides
- Bamboo only requires 1/3 of the water that cotton does in order to grow
- Drastically reduces environmental footprint
- Bamboo sheets are biodegradable, naturally antimicrobial and sustainable
- Can also be used as toy, high-chair and surface cleaner
Individually-wrapped packaging makes it convenient and easy to carry in purse, during travels and elsewhere outside home.
Bamboo is an easily planted grass that reaches its maximum height in 8 to 10 weeks. Since bamboo requires no chemicals, fertilizers, irrigation and very little water to grow, it is an environmental wonder-plant.
It absorbs more carbon dioxide from the air than cotton or timer. It also releases more oxygen into the environment, which improves the air quality.
Bamboo fabric is a natural textile made from the pulp of bamboo grass. It biodegrades much quicker than oil-based synthetics. The fiber is naturally smooth and round without chemical treatment, meaning that there are no sharp spurs to irritate the skin. Gentler than many man-made fibers, bamboo is a natural solution for those with delicate and/or sensitive skin.
What is it for?
Use it to sanitize your hands and decrease bacteria on your skin. Can also be used as a toy and high-chair cleaner.
How do i use these?
Wipe hands thoroughly and rub together briskly to dry. Do not flush.
|Active Ingredient and Purpose|
|Benzalkonium chloride (0.09%) is antimicrobial|
|Purified water (99.4%), propylene glycol, aloe vera extract, chamomilla recutita extract, decyl glycoside, ethylhexylglycerin, 2,4 dichlorobenzyl alcohol, citric acid, natural lemon oil, wipe material: bamboo|
Are there any warnings?
External use only. Avoid any direct contact with your eyes. In case of eye contact, please flush the eyes with water immediately. Stop use and contact a doctor if irritation or redness persists. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help and/or contact a poison control center immediately.