Black Raspberry POW-der, 3.2 oz (90 g), Eclectic Institute
WAS $79.95 NOW $63.95 20% OFF! Price reduced due to product expiry November 2019, product still good for many months.
- “Let Food Be Your Medicine and Medicine Be Your Food” – Hippocrates
- Fresh Freeze-Dried
- Plant Originated Wellness
- A Dietary Supplement
100% Fresh Freeze-Dried
- Whole black raspberries [ground seeds included].
- Promotes digestive tract health.
- Helps maintain healthy oral, esophagus, colon & rectal tissues.
- Reduces pro-inflammatory and oxidative stress compound in the modulation of gene expression in the mucosal lining.
- Induces protective modulation of gene expression in mucosal cells.
- Enhances Phase 2 detoxification in liver.
- Supplies rich source of antioxidant and antimutagens including dark purple cyanidin-3-glycosides and ellagic acid that is higher in ground seeds.
- More antioxidant [ORAC] activity (2-3X), phenolics (1.5-2X), and anthocyanins (3.5-9X) than blackberries, marion berries, boysenberries and red raspberries.
- Provides healthful fiber, nutrients (Vit. E, folic acid & calcium) and phytochemicals (quercetin, ferulic acid & beta-sitosterol).
- We custom freeze-dry and package in our own GMP facility.
- Freeze-drying is the best method for preserving the complex chemistry, active enzymes and entire matrix of the berry in its fresh form.
Add it by the spoonful to water, juice or smoothies and mix well. Sprinkle it liberally on yogurt, toast or cereals. For best results for an on-the-go drink, measure 8 oz. or more of water or juice into a closeable container, then add a teaspoon of powder to the liquid and shake well.
1 tsp ~ six 300 mg capsules
This product is best stored tightly capped in the refrigerator after opening.
Keep out of reach of children.
Discontinued use if unusual symptoms occur. Consult your health care advisor regarding the use of this product during pregnancy, with infants, or with prescription drugs.
Serving Size: 1 tsp (2 g)
Servings Per Container: 45
Raw freeze-dried, whole black raspberry (rubus occidentalis) fruit [including ground seeds].