Cacao Powder, Organic, 16 oz (454 g), Navitas Organics
- Plant-Based Superfood
- Nutrient-Dense Essentials
- 60 Calories -Plant Fiber – 25% DV Magnesium – Per 15 g Serving
- Nature’s Dark Chocolate
- Antioxidants (Flavonols)†
- Fair Trade Certified
- USDA Organic
- Non GMO Project Verified
- Ancient Treasure
- Nutrient Dense
- Navitas. Live Life Positive.
- Certified B Corporation
- Gluten Free
- Certified Organic by Control Union Certification
- BPA Free
- Cacao: The Ancient Maya Feel Good Food
- 325% More Magnesium Than 1 Serving of Spinach
- From Unroasted Cacao Beans
Using the most health-boosting plant in the world, we promise our superoods are organic, nutrient-dense & handled with care at every step.
Go after each day with passion and drive.
Super-simple, super-nutritious superfoods give you the energy you need to live each day to the fullest.
In fact, Navitas (Nuh-vee-tus) is Latin for ‘energy’. We search the globe for the highest-quality organic superfoods to keep you energized. What’s more we work hard to power the positive in all we do as a company, celebrating health foods and supporting sustainable causes.
†Contains 17 mg of Flavanols per serving.
‡ 15 g of cacao powder contains 102 mg of magnesiu vs. 30 g of raw spinach contains 24 mg of magnesium (USDA National Nutrient Database for Standard Reference Release 28).
- Stir Blend Bake
- Replace Cocoa 1:1
- Brownies & Cakes
Serving Suggestion: 1 serving per day.
Certified organic cacao (theobroma cacao).
This product contains chemical known to the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Storage Information: Refrigeration not required. Store in a cool, dark, dry place.
Serving Size: 2.5 tbsp (15 g)
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving
Includes 0 g Added Sugars
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.