Please email Jackie – email@example.com for a consultation on this product
Cayenne, 1:3, Fluid Extract, 50ml,
Botanical Name: Capsicum spp.
Plant Parts Used: Fruit
Major Actions: Pungent, circulatory stimulant, carminative, diaphoretic, rubifacient.
- Conditions requiring improved peripheral circulation
- Indigestion, flatulence, colic
- Part of a supportive regimen for fatigue
- To support healthy immune function via fever management and provide relief of congestion
- Add to formulations to promote the activity of other herbs
- Topically as a gargle to relieve sore or inflamed throat
- Topically to relieve neuralgia, joint pain and muscle ache including in the lower back.
Caution is advised in peptic ulcer and GI reflux. Do not apply to broken skin. Professional supervision is suggested for pregnancy and lactation. Discontinue 7 days prior to general anaesthesia.
.07-.4 ml a day