Chamomilla, 30X, 250 Tablets, Hyland’s
- Homeopathic Medicine
- Teething & Irritability
- Made according to the homoeopathic Pharmacopeias of the United States since 1903
Cross, cantankerous, nothing satisfies, asks for things and then refuses them. Angry, just hateful in his/her actions and attitude.
- Sensitive, peevish, irritable.
- Must be carried; likes violent motion.
- Intolerant of pain, everything is too much to be endured.
- Faints from pain; sometimes sweating with pain.
- Teething troubles, chews and bites and screams; may or may not have fever.
- Colic, draws legs up and howls.
- Greenish diarrhea during teething
- Toothache better from cold, worse from warmth, from coffee or hot drinks, worse at night.
- May have one cheeck hot, the other pale and cold.
- Thirsty, but may refuse offered drink because of contrariness.
Adults: Dissolve 4 tablets under tongue 4 times a day. Children: 2 tablets as above.
Do not use if cap band is missing or broken. If you are pregnant or nursing, consult a licensed health care professional before using this product. If symptoms persist for 7 days or worsen, contact a licensed practitioner. Keep this and all medicines out of the reach of children.
To be used according to label indications and/or standard homeopathic indications.