Collagen Coconut Creamer Powder, Unsweetened, 10.2 oz (288 g), California Gold Nutrition, Superfoods
PLEASE BE AWARE OF EXPIRY DATE. Price reduced WAS $49.95 NOW $44.95 product expiry January 2020, product still good for many months. No returns or refunds on specials.
- California Gold Nutrition® Superfoods Collagen Coconut Creamer
- Featuring Organic Coconut Milk Powder & Hydrolyzed Collagen Peptides
- Delicious Support for Healthy Hair, Skin, Nails, Joints & Bones*
- 10 g Collagen,10 g Protein, Dairy & Lactose Free
- No Added Flavors, Sugars, Sweeteners or Thickeners
- 10.2 oz (288 g) Powder – 12 Servings
- Formulated to Contain: No Gluten – No GMOs – No Soy
- Produced in a 3rd Party Audited cGMP Registered (Certified) Facility
- 100% Gold Guarantee
The creamy coconut flavor of this great tasting creamer comes with an added nutritional boost! Coconut is a rich source of Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCTs) and Lauric Acid and Collagen is the basic building block for healthy hair, skin, nails, joints and bones.* Together, these superfoods make a delicious addition to your diet any time of the day.
Coconut Collagen Creamer features Organic Coconut Milk powder plus Hydrolyzed Collagen Peptides sourced from Argentinian cows. There are no added sugars, artificial sweeteners, dairy milk, lactose, gluten, GMOs, or thickeners. Add it to your morning coffee, a mid-day shake or in the evening to create an extra healthy hot chocolate.
California Gold Nutrition® Superfoods Collagen Coconut Creamer is manufactured in the USA and meets or exceeds all Quality Control standards.
Add 2 scoops to 8 fl oz of coffee or a hot beverage of your choice. May also be blended in shakes or smoothies.
Organic Coconut Milk Powder, Hydrolyzed Collagen Peptides (Bovine), Bamboo Extract, Organic Acacia Fiber
This product is not manufactured with milk, eggs, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, soy or gluten. Produced in a third-party, audited and registered cGMP compliant facility that may process other products that contain these allergens or ingredients.
Sealed for your protection. Do not use if seal is missing or broken. Best stored at Controlled Room Temperature 20°C to 25°C (68°F to 77°F). Improper storage conditions, such as extended exposure to direct sunlight, high heat & humidity can cause product degradation over time.
Serving Size: 2 Scoop (24 g♦)
Serving Per Container: 12
Amount Per Serving
Includes 0 g Added Sugars
Not a significant source of Vitamin D, Calcium, Iron & Potassium.
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
♦24 grams per 2 scoops is an average. Individual scooping technique may yield less or slightly more than 24 grams.
Typical Amino Acid Profile
(Typical Amino Acid Profile of Hydrolyzed Collagen Peptides. Percentages may vary slightly).
††Essential Amino Acids