Collagen Types 1 & 3 with Peptan, 500 mg, 240 Capsules, Doctor’s Best
- Science-Based Nutrition
- Essential Structural Support for Hair, Skin, Nails, Tendons, Ligaments and Bones
- Dietary Supplement
- Non-GMO – Gluten Free- Soy Free
- Helps Support Healthy Hair, Skin, Nails
- Helps Support Strength and Flexibility of Bones, Joints, Tendons and Ligaments
- Provides Improved Bioavailability Due to Low Molecular Weight of Components Peptides
Doctor’s Best Collagen Type 1 and 3 contains pure collagen protein Peptan, which contributes to the growth and maintenance of health tissues. Collagen is the structural protein essential for the strength and flexibility of bones, joints, tendons, ligaments, hair, skin, nails, and other tissues throughout the body.
Vitamin C is added to formula as an important nutrient required for collagen synthesis by the body.
Take 4 capsules twice daily on an empty stomach at least 30 minutes before meals, or as recommended by a nutritionally-informed physician. To ensure optimal collagen absorption, avoid taking additional protein supplements within one hour of consumption.
Microcrystalline cellulose, gelatin (capsule), magnesium stearate (vegetable source), silicon dioxide.
Store in a cool dry place.
Serving Size: 4 capsules
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving
Protein (as hydrolyzed collagen Type 1 and 3)
Vitamin C (as calcium ascorbate)
Hydrolyzed Collagen Types 1 & 3 (Bovine)
2 g (2000 mg)
**Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
†Daily Value not established.