Hepar Sulph. Calc. 30X, 250 Tablets, Hyland’s
- Since 1903
- Homeopathic Medicine
- Cough, Colds or Skin Eruptions
Made according to the Homoeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States since 1903.
A workhorse of a remedy; colds, sore throats, croupy coughs, hoarseness, boils, abscesses, infected ears, festering woulds (even in feisty tomcats).
- Chilly and sweaty, unpleasant odor due to the sweat. Very sensitive to drafts, must be covered even though sweating.
- Sensitive in general, mentally as well as physically, faints from least pain.
- Sneezing whenever exposed to cold dry wind, nose runs clear, but later ripens into thick yellowish discharge.
- Nasal obstruction, can’t breathe through nose, snuffles frequently.
- Colds start with irritated throat, sticking sensation as of a fishbone or scratchy material, as of a husk of grain.
- Pain shoots into ears on swallowing, with sore throat.
- Dry hoarse cough, often with loss of voice. Cough worse from uncovering any body part.
- Croupy cough, loose, rattling, juicy sounding/
Adults: Dissolve 4 tablets under tongue 4 times a day.
Children: 2 tablets as above.
In a base of acacia gum, lactose N.F.
Do not use if cap band is missing or broken. If you are pregnant or nursing, consult a licensed health care professional before using this product. If symptoms persist for 7 days or worsen, contact a licensed practitioner. Keep this and all medicines out of the reach of children.
To be used according to label indications and/or standard homeopathic indications.