Lamb Ears, Dog Treat, Air Dried, 100gm, Roam, Play
Roam Play Air-Dried Lamb Ears are a low fat, low-calorie chew that offers a mix of textures to stimulate your dog. Lamb ears are an excellent option for small to medium sized dogs and help support dental hygiene.
Fresh New Zealand water, clean New Zealand air and sunshine produce the highest quality free-range animals. This is why we sustainably source all of a lamb from New Zealand family farmers ensuring your dog eats only high-quality and ethically raised lamb.
Roam Air-Dried Lamb Ears are gently air-dried to slowly protect the natural nutrients. First, our airflow dehydration process protects and retains the natural nutrients. Second, the multi-stage drying technology ensures the safety and longevity of the food. This process results in a high meat gently air-dried chew that your dog will love.
– A healthy way to reward your dog
– 100% New Zealand Lamb Ear
– Encourages chewing which helps support dental hygiene
– Great size for small to medium dogs
– Natural rawhide alternative
– No antibiotics, glutens, grain or added hormones
– Gently air-dried to protect the natural nutrients
– Convenient to store, handle, serve and enjoy
– Sustainably sourced and traceable to New Zealand farmers