Organic Beeswax Lip Balm, Sierra Bees, .15 oz (4.25 g)
- 7 flavours =Shea Butter and Argan Oil Lip Balm, Unflavored, honey lip balm, vanilla, cocoa butter, Tamanua & tea Tree, mint burst, pomegranate,
- tell us on ordering what flavour you like in a note (can do this at checkout)
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic By Oregon Tilth
- Non-GMO Vitamin E Derived From Sunflower Seed Oil
- Our Lip Balms Are Not Made With Ingredients That Contain Gluten
- Organic Compliant Natural Flavors Do Not Contain MSG
Our Sustainable, USDA-Certified Organic Beeswax is sourced from established Bee Farmers who meet our stringent social, environmental and economic requirements.
We purchase our USDA Organic Beeswax from well-established bee farmers, who are often the third or fourth-generation in the trade and have learned from decades of hands-on experience. Their livelihood is dependent on the ethical and humane collection of crude wax and honey. These farmers take pride in providing a high quality, consistent products year after year, without endangering bees or other wildlife.
The collection of our Organic Beeswax takes place in organized apiaries, or out in the wild – where collectors do their best to ensure the bees are well cared for. By constantly monitoring the hives, farmers can make certain the bees are healthy and well fed throughout the year, especially during times of drought or frost. Many of our bee farmers use wooden hives, which are hung from trees, so wild animals cannot disturb them.
In addition, the majority of our bee farmers contribute to ongoing government and university-funded research. This crucial research is intended to develop better ways to handle bees, and keep them safe in their natural habitat.
Organic Beeswax is a naturally sustainable product from Mother Nature. It is up to us to protect bees, so that they will continue to pollinate and produce high quality Organic Beeswax for generations to come.
Extra virgin olive oil*, beeswax*, hemp seed oil*, non GMO vitamin E.