Tea Tree & Lemon Balm Herbal Lip Care, .15 oz (4.2 g), Badger Company
- Try It • Use It • Never Lose It
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by NH Dept of Agr., Mkts., & Food
Tea Tree and Lemon Balm Herbal Lip Care
USDA Certified Organic & 100% natural. Protect your lips from the elements with emollient-rich herbal care balms brimming with nourishing ingredients!
- 100% Natural and Certified Organic.
- Emollient-rich balm soothes and protects against the elements.
- Tea tree and lemon balm provide incredible herbal support.
- Peppermint and menthol crystals cool and refresh with a tingle.
- Organic beeswax and extra virgin olive oil naturally seal in moisture.
- Guards against dryness and cracking.
- Light texture and a smooth glide.
- No parabens, GMOs, or harsh chemicals.
No parabens, GMOs, or harsh chemicals.
Tea Tree and Lemon Balm Herbal Lip Care in a .15oz stick delivers soothing relief and protects lips against the elements. Tea tree and lemon balm provide incredible herbal support. Organic extra virgin olive oil and beeswax naturally seal in moisture. Peppermint and menthol crystals create a pleasant cooling sensation, like the refreshing tingle of winter’s frosty air. Refreshing and soothing on sore, chapped lips. No parabens, GMOs, harsh chemicals or anything unhealthy—ever!
Rich in vitamin E, enzymes, fatty acids, and antioxidants, our organic extra virgin olive oil is good enough to eat – and we do! It’s also readily absorbed by the skin and provides an ideal emollient base ingredient for our lip balms sticks. Badger olive oil comes from southern Spain, and a favorite of Michelin Star chefs in Europe, as well as our kitchen in Gilsum, New Hampshire.
Drench your lips in soothing, rich moisture anytime, anywhere. Also great for sore, chapped noses or cheeks suffering from outdoor exposure.
*Olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, *cera alba (beeswax), *ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, *calophyllum inophyllum (tamanu) seed oil, *melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil, *menthol (menthol crystals), *rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf oil, *mentha piperita (peppermint) leaf oil, *lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower oil, tocopherol (sunflower vitamin E), *melissa officinalis (lemon balm) leaf oil. Organic essential oils contain >0.001% linalool, limonene, citral, geraniol.
* = Certified Organic